Protect and Secure with Centroid
Is GDPR compliance keeping you up at night? The European Union’s Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the new normal for any company that globally handles data on EU citizens. They (and their 3rd party data processors) are directly and legally obligated to be in compliance.
That one fact has been keeping governance, privacy, risk, and security professionals wide awake since GDPR went into effect. But rest easier. If you are still working towards compliance, like 71 percent of other affected companies, it is not too late.
Download Centroid's new white paper to discover:
- What has changed since GDPR became enforceable
- The cost of non-compliance
- Why it is not too late to prepare
- The five basic components to GDPR compliance
- Centroid’s four-fold commitment to GDPR compliance